SUN-DRIED TOMATO TILAPIA IN A BAG
A great red lobster recipe to try...!
- 8 Sheets of parchment paper
- 8 c. fresh Spinach, washed and dried
- Nonstick Cooking Spray fat-free
- 1 c. Carrots, shredded or matchstick cut
- 1 Red Pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 Tbsp Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette Salad Dressing, fat-free
- All –purpose Salt Free Seasoning, to taste
- 4 Tbsp Sun-dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ea 8-10 oz pieces of Tilapia, skin off*
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray each sheet of parchment paper lightly with Non-stick Cooking Spray on top side only.
Place ¼ Spinach in the center of each of 4 of the parchment of the Red Pepper slices to each stack.
Top each Spinach and Vegetable stack with 1 Tbsp Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette.
Place one piece of Tilapia on top of the Spinach and Vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with Salt Free Seasoning and top with 1 Tbsp chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes and 1 Tbsp Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette.
Sealing the bag:
Place one sheet of the parchment, sprayed side down on top of each piece of the tilapia.
Crimp the two sheets of parchment paper like a piecrust until the bottom and the top are completely sealed.
Place the bags of tilapia onto a cookie sheet and cook in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until the fish reaches an internal temperature of 140-150 degrees.Place the bag onto a plate and slice the parchment open at the table to enjoy.The Red Lobster recipe is ready...enjoy it !