A great red lobster recipe to try!!
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/2 pound bay or sea scallops
- 1 can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in wedges
- bacon slices
- 6 ounces barbecue sauce (i prefer regular barbecue sauce with this recipe)
- 16 ounces salsa
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
Blend sauce ingredients together.
Skewer pineapple chunks, shrimp, scallops, bell pepper wedges, and bacon slices folded in half.
Baste each skewer evenly on each side and grill.
Cook over a hot grill until shrimp are a pink color. Be careful not to overcook or the shrimp will be rubbery. The Red Lobster recipe of skewers is ready to serve with white rice. Enjoy !