- 4 (8 ounce) catfish fillets
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup cornmeal
- vegetable oil
1. Rinse and pat catfish dry.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together milk, salt, pepper, and paprika.
3. Dip pieces of fish in milk mixture. Roll fish in cornmeal and set pieces on waxed paper.
4. Heat almost 2 inches of vegetable oil to 350 degrees F in a heavy skillet.
5. Deep fry fish, turning once, until golden. Drain on paper towels.
The red lobster recipe is ready to serve 4 persons...nice one ! Enjoy it !