Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits
Red Lobster Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
Red Lobster Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
Heat oven to 450.
Mix Bisquick, garlic powder, milk and cheese until well blended.
Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8-10 minutes.
Combine butter, garlic powder, old bay, parsley and salt.
Melt in microwave for 20 seconds...and the red lobster recipe of cheese biscuits is ready !