- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and remove tails
- 2/3 cup clam juice or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons each lemon juice and chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil leaves and dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 package linguine pasta (8 ounce size) cooked and drained
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; reduce heat to low. Simmer until garlic is tender. Add shrimp in same skillet and cook over medium-low heat until opaque. Remove; reserve liquid in pan. Add clam juice bring to a boil. Add wine; cook over medium-high
heat 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; add cream, stirring constantly. Add cheese; stir until smooth. Cook until thickened. Add shrimp to sauce. Heat through. Add remaining except linguine. Pour over linguine in large bowl; toss gently to coat.
This nice red lobster recipe is ready to serve with additional grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. Enjoy it !